- Digital Printing
At Rap Printers we offer a wide array of print products. Below are just a few products but if you need something that is not listed, feel free to contact us at 204-960-9069. And please browse through our print gallery to see some of our finished items.
Custom posters are versatile advertising tools that can be easily displayed at stores, venues, and clinics. Big posters get big results! Their large size makes them hard to ignore, and they’re easily noticed by passers-by. Advertise seasonal promotions, grand opening, special event, new product, drink special, time-sensitive marketing campaigns or list of upcoming performers in a highly visible way. It’s no wonder posters are a favourite promotional tool for bands and political campaigns. With four distinct finish options, you will get the look that best reflects your brand!!
- Use big colour posters as art reproductions, movie posters, photo posters, music posters, and promotional collectibles.
- Sometimes less is more. Make a striking display using simple posters in a creative way.
- Extend your poster’s lifespan by adding a durable aqueous coating.
Full-colour vinyl banners offer a high-impact, hard-to-miss means of getting your message out to the world. Grab attention at events, grand openings, and trade shows. Durable enough to be used inside or outside, banners are a versatile source of marketing muscle.
- Announce a sponsorship, upcoming event, special sale, or exciting new product.
- Place vertically oriented banners next to each other to create a striking visual display.
- For a professional look, consider pole pockets to mount your banner to a free-standing display.
Toner issues, misfed sheets, paper jams, quality concerns, and costly repairs. If you’re tired of wrestling with your office copier, bring your copy jobs to us instead. We have the skills, training, and expertise to make sure your copy jobs always come out right — whether you need 100 simple handouts copied for distribution; 1,000 two-sided sheets copied and folded; or 10,000 multi-page documents copied, collated, and bound.
Multi-page bound documents suitable for product guides, magazines, menus and catalogues. Featuring a glossy stock, full colour Booklet printing to ensure high quality results. Choose from two popular sizes to complement your Booklet designs. Booklets deliver useful, targeted information to your customers in a highly professional package with a well-designed, professionally printed booklet. Booklets are ideal for a variety of projects from price books to product brochures, cookbooks to software manuals, maintenance schedules to frequently asked questions.
- Create catalogs annually, quarterly, or monthly to keep your customers informed of your latest products and services.
- Consider full-colour printing on a glossy paper to make images explode from the page.
- Consider using a Wire-O or spiral binding for booklets that are easy for your customers to flip through and find the information they need!
Folded, printed sheet of paper with pictures and/or information about products, services or events. Brochures can be folded in a multitude of styles, making them a versatile marketing tool. Once folded, Brochures are compact and can hold a lot of information. Consider Brochure printing for direct mail campaigns, in-store distribution and trade shows.
Get your message out to potential customers quickly and concisely with a well designed brochure. Small enough to slip in a pocket or an envelope, brochures conveniently provide an extra punch to your marketing message in an inexpensive package. Put brochures to work for you in your next marketing campaign to:
- Introduce a new product or perk up interest in an existing product line
- Acquaint customers with major services you provide
- Point out key features and benefits to new and potential customers
Effective networking tool that is able to convey professionalism. Small enough to fit in a pocket, yet versatile enough to use anywhere, your business card is the most important piece in your marketing arsenal. More than just names and numbers, effectively designed business cards provide a bold first impression with your prospective customers, and put your contact information right at their fingertips when they are ready to buy. It is a tried and true way to leave a good first and lasting impression.
We have a wide variety of finishes and stock, from Matte to High Gloss and everything in between. We have up covered for all your business card printing needs.
- Maximize your business card’s impact with full-colour printing and eye-catching imagery.
- Add valuable real estate for maps or tear offs with a fold-over business card.
- Use high-quality paper to add elegance and make your business cards stand out from the competition.
Keep your company in front of customers’ eyes with a custom calendar. Calendar printing is a powerful way to make sure your business or brand is seen by dozens, hundreds, or thousands of people each and every day all year long.
- Using full-colour photos? Make them pop on premium glossy paper and cover stock!
- Looking to liven sales? Plan a promotion for each month and incorporate it into your calendar design.
- Build a calendar around your customer base. Highlight important dates and holidays specific to your customers to provide a valuable resource they can’t live without.
Tame disorder, increase your productivity, and streamline your workflow with carbon-less forms. From invoices to order forms, packing slips to receipts, inventory checklists to service contracts, a well-designed carbon-less form will save you time, money, and headaches by providing an instant duplicate you can provide to customers and co-workers alike.
- Need an extra copy to file with sales staff and accounting? Consider 3-, 4-, or 5-part forms.
- Add a second ink colour to make information easier to find.
- Make organization and filing a snap with pre-drilled holes.
When your business needs a fast, economical alternative to full-colour process printed materials, short-run digital colour printing can save you time and money. If you need runs of 500 or less, or need colour printing immediately, our short-run colour copies can provide you with a quick solution!
- Perfect for short runs of 500 copies or less
- Ideal for times when you need colour printing on demand. Copies can be ready in under an hour.
- To make colours leap off the page, consider using a glossy paper.
Your imagination is limitless, and so are our printing capabilities. For ideas that don’t fit nicely into predefined categories, we’re here to help. Whether you need irregular-sized handouts to help you stand out from the competition, specialty-cut windows in your brochures and sales materials, or custom packaging and markups, we can provide the printing services you need to set your creative side free and bring your ideas to life.
Door hanger advertising is a unique way to catch a prospect’s eye in a place where they aren’t expecting it. Make door-to-door marketing a success with Door Hanger printing. Door Hangers effectively target specific neighbourhoods as they are highly visible. Because door hangers must be removed from the doorknob, they are likely to be read and make an impression that lasts beyond a simple glance.
- Add a valuable tearaway coupon or easy-to-save business card by including a two-inch perforation at the bottom of your hanger.
- Door hangers are perfect for limited-time offers, promoting new products and services, or bringing attention to your business in a new sales area.
- Add extra protection from the elements with a durable aqueous coating.
Single-page leaflet often used to promote businesses, products, services and events. An effective marketing tool, business Flyers help execute small and large scale communications. Get your messages out to the masses. With a great design, custom Flyers are a powerful medium to convey your client’s marketing message. Flyers are a cost-effective way to cover a large area without breaking the bank. Hand them out at events or on street corners. Leave them in public places or deliver them to doorsteps. Flyers are a powerful sales force that are, quite literally, easy to grasp.
- Great for promoting events, upcoming sales, or highlighting limited special offers.
- Use glossy aqueous coating in addition to colourful four-colour printing to make your message pop.
- Need more real estate? Go large, and fold your flyers to get twice the bang for your buck.
Product labels are among the most important communication tools between your company and potential customers. They also provide an assortment of creative ways to market your message. Place your brand on paper, glass, fabric, stone, and everything in-between.
- Labels aren’t just for products. Consider labels for return addresses, warnings, or a quick way to tag specials and sales!
- Need to move or easily remove your label? Print on a white or clear static cling!
- Need durability without breaking the budget? Consider glossy paper or vinyl to provide extra life to your labels.
A well-designed letterhead shows customers they’re dealing with an organization with an attention to detail. A poorly designed or outdated letterhead can have the opposite effect. Use your letterhead to create an image your customers can feel comfortable trusting.
- Create a simple black-and-white letterhead for faxes, while reserving more colourful ones for sales letters and business correspondence.
- Smoother, high-quality paper stock creates a strong and professional impression.
- Letterhead isn’t just for business. Consider creating a personalized letterhead for your correspondence to family and friends.
Memo and Notepads
The perfect ninja marketing tool, stealthily getting past defenses and delivering your message every day. Give them away to customers at your next meeting, trade show, or marketing event, and have your message reinforced over and over again. With personalized memo and notepads, your company will be the first thing customers see when they reach for a piece of paper. Have your company’s logo, contact information, and a slogan or inspirational message printed on your notepads to keep your company on the top of their mind.
- Unlike other trade show handouts, memo pads are long-lived and extremely functional.
- Unify your image with matching notepads, letterhead, and envelopes.
A marketer’s dream. Their compact size makes them ideal for simple, targeted mailings, as well as larger, more full-fledged campaigns. Postcards are inexpensive and perfect for introducing new products, announcing upcoming events, or keeping in touch with customers on a regular basis.
- Postcards make great front-counter handouts, box stuffers, and trade show materials.
- Use postcards as a call to action. Enclose them with marketing materials and include them as a mailer with your mailing address for an easy customer response.
- Grab attention and stand out from the crowd by using square or larger-sized postcards.